Chuyển đến nội dung chính

29 of the Coziest Instagram & TikTok Accounts to Help You Completely Unplug From School

29 Of The Coziest Instagram And TikTok Accounts To Help You Disengage From School Completely

Selection of cozy Instagram posts

Planning to unplug from school for winter break? Hoping to take a break from grading and planning, and maybe even skip classes altogether for a few days? We've got your back! We've collected some of our favorite cozy Instagram and TikTok accounts that have nothing to do with teaching at all and put them together below. So grab your softest blanket, a mug of hot cocoa, and enjoy some truly relaxing social media scrolling.

Snuggle up with some artists

1. @lizmclarke_art

@lizmclarke_art

Funny little 🌊 Dutch Pour! #fyp #foryou #art #painting #acrylicpouring #dutchpour

♬ Begging – Måneskin

I can almost feel my shoulder and neck muscles relax.

2. @blackstockpaint

Instagram image by @blackstockpaint Artwork

This artist helps me remind myself that sometimes a bit of colorful chaos can be beautiful.

3. @vivigonzalezart

Instagram photo of art created by @vivigonzalezart

These little landscapes are like mini vacations for the eyes.

4. @rudy_willingham

@rudy_willingham

Time lapse + stop motion + 100 paper cuts by #oliviarodrigo . No green screens allowed! @Olivia Rodrigo

♬ Good 4u – Olivia Rodrigo

The end product is mesmerizing!

Embrace your inner baker

5. @boybavarchi

@boybavarchi

A chocolate lava cake 🍫🍰 #backen #foodie #chocolate #lavacake

♬ State borders – Novo Amor

Watching other people bake beautiful baked goods is my love language.

6. @chelsweets

@chelsweet

Frosting but make it ✨fancy✨ #brownbutter #frosting #chelsweets

♬ Do it like this – ACRAZE

Stop. Just stop. You had me at the brown butter icing.

7. @thecakeblog

Image of S'mores with heart-shaped marshmallows by @thecakeblog on Instagram as an example of an account to follow if you want to unplug from class

No, I probably won't do any of this myself. But I can still watch.

8. @stylesweetdaily

Image of a coffee cake from the @stylesweetdaily Instagram account

How about I watch YOU bake that raspberry star bread while snuggled under that blanket and imagine how good it must smell while baking?

9. @twiggstudios

Instagram image of a cake with a snow globe by @twiggstudios to show teachers how to unplug during winter break

This baker's photographs make me feel like I've wandered into a bakery in a fairy tale.

Sigh with kinetic sand satisfaction

10. @kinetic_sand_relax

@kinetic_sand_relax

#kineticsand #kineticsandasmr #asmr #asmrmassage #asmrtiktoks #weird #weirdsatisfying #relax #fyp #experiment #satisfying #test #рек #fy #rek

♬ Original Sound - Kinetic Sand

I hate to admit it, but my daughter was right. This is so satisfying to watch.

11. @sand.tagious

@sand.tagious

Lego Drop & Squish #asmr #satisfying #fyp

♬ Original sound - SandTagious

This might be the best thing I've ever done in understanding the appeal of ASMR.

12. @sandwoah

Instagram image of kinetic sand by @sandwoah as an example of an account to follow if you want to unplug from class

Did anyone enjoy making sand art at county fairs as a kid?

Snuggle up with some good boys and girls

13. @jiffpom

Instagram screenshot by @jiffpom

That's not a real dog. That can not be. It is? I can not stand.

14. @tuckerbudzyn

@tuckerbudzyn

Nobody prepared me to live the Lion King in real life 🦁

♬ Original sound – tuckerbudzyn

It's probably a good thing I don't own a golden retriever. I'm not sure I could ever stop adding puppies to the family.

15. @pugdashians

Instagram image from the @pugdashians account for teachers looking to unplug over the winter break

The account you never knew you needed.

16. @goodgirlnadja

@goodgirlnadja

The video that started it all❤️ #repost

♬ O-Ton – Good Girl Nadja

I think I could watch videos of big dogs cuddling little kittens for the rest of the time.

17. @maslowthekeeshond

Instagram post by @maslowthekeeshond

I mean, the puppy's name is Maslow. it's like me have to scroll through these pictures!

Giggle at some silly dad jokes

18. @fitdadceo

@fitdadceo

I almost lost it

♬ everyone who uses this sound – zup

His ability to say all of these jokes with a completely impassive face is part of the report's appeal.

19. @dadsaysjokes

Instagram post by @dadsaysjokes for teachers who want to pull the plug

They're so bad they're good.

20. @epicdadjokes

Instagram post by @epicdadjokes as an example of an account to follow if you want to unplug from teaching

How can there be so many dad jokes?

21. @d_prend40

@d_prend40

Reply @subanimoktan #wifelifevibes #marriagecomedy #marriedmybestfriend #marriedlifebelike #starbucksorders

♬ Original sound - Darryl Prendergast

OK, these aren't dad jokes, but it's important to note that moms are pretty darn funny too!

Make yourself at home with delicious cuisine

22. @_foodstories_

Instagram post of a fall tablescape

I never knew I wanted to run away and start a Tablescape business until I found this account.

23. @acozykitchen

Instagram post from a charcuterie

These recipes almost make me want to get off the couch and start cooking. Nearly.

24. @half-baked harvest

Instagram post of homemade rigatoni pasta

OK, I need someone to come over and do this for me right away.

25. @cookingwithshereen

@cookingwithshereen

My HIGHEST wish, bruschetta. #summerrecipes #smiling #bruschetta #cookingwithshereen

♬ Sunny Day - Ted Fresco

"Because you're fancy."

Take a deep breath with fellow book lovers

26. @littlefreelibrary

Instagram post of a small free library as an example of an account to follow when you want to unplug from class

I could browse small libraries for hours. Tell me I'm not alone in this.

27. @prettybookplaces

Instagram post of a bookstore in the snow

It's too cold to go outside, better stay inside and read.

28. @American Booksellers

Instagram post of an arched door in a bookstore

I have to take a road trip just to visit bookstores.

29. @bookriot

Instagram post of a stack of books in a cozy living room

This site is a perfect account to unplug from school. It just grabs me.

What accounts will you snuggle into when you unplug from school? Have another cozy account to share with other teachers? Join our WeAreTeachers Helpline Facebook group!

29 Of The Coziest Instagram And TikTok Accounts To Help You Disengage From School Completely

By: 29 of the Coziest Instagram & TikTok Accounts to Help You Completely Unplug From School

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Spectacular Home Featured on Crazy Rich Asians with Amazing Forest Views!

The Story Behind the #TeachersAreHuman Movement

Contemporary Apartment in Ukraine With Stylish Furniture & Purple Hues by Eno Getiashvili