35 Pregnancy Memes That Will Make You LOL

If you are pregnant, have been pregnant, or even know someone who is pregnant, you know how important it is to find humor during those long 10 months. (Yes, it really is ten from start to finish.)

More: Nonsense

As a twice pregnant woman, I know all too well the trials and tribulations of the perpetual third trimester, the constant need to pee and all the associated cravings, aches and pains that accompany pregnancy.

To bring some pregnancy humor to all the moms, dads and partners who stay by our side, we've collected 35 Funny Pregnancy Memes that are guaranteed to make you laugh.

Whether you're just starting your journey and struggling with morning sickness, are entering your third trimester and getting ready for your baby shower, or have just given birth and are on maternity leave, we've got some images to inspire new moms and professionals alike to bring go. lol

Food & Cravings Meme

Source: shesthehonestmom • Instagram

1. I can't think of a meme that better sums up the feeling of being pregnant. I asked for sushi, wine and a Starbucks caramel frappuccino the next day!

Source: betchesmoms • Instagram

2. Honestly, no one should judge a pregnant woman by how much she eats. It's a lot of work to breed another human!

Source: shesthehonestmom • Instagram

3. Red, red wine was what I was craving! Of course, you have to balance drinking with breastfeeding, but at least you can have a drink every now and then.

Source: shesthehonestmom • Instagram

4. This is #funnyfunny, but it's actually pretty accurate! I was craving avocados, egg salad and lucky charms!

Body and mood memes

Source: themommymemeoirs • Instagram

5. There are some funny pictures out there but this picture combined with this text made me giggle. Hair loss or not, trying to look cool after giving birth is a struggle!

Source: Mixer • Instagram

6. This is the perfect third trimester meme.

Source: style_u_bump_mom_and_baby • Instagram

You would think that by now people would know not to comment on your weight and height! Although I'm pretty sure there are times you could have rolled me out of a room!

Source: babydelightinc • Instagram

8. Yes, our babies take our breath away with their adorable looks, but this one sums up how you feel as you approach your due date!

Source: gugu_guru • Instagram

Source: Honest Mom • Instagram

10. Another lifelike pregnancy quote! I was three months pregnant on a cruise and I was eating a lot, I mean LOTS of ice cream, and I was wondering... do people realize I'm pregnant or do they think I'm wearing these flowy dresses because of all the candy? ! #StylePregnancy #FashionPregnancy

Source: Sproutmaternity • Instagram

11. Pregnancy brain is real! So is cervix; it transmits, so ladies just get used to it!

Source: kianaalia_ • Instagram

12. Brag about it mom! These pregnancy hormones are no joke!

Source: Bumtobabyacademy • Instagram

13. This meme is basically the poster for all pregnant women. #memespregnancy

Memes about how long pregnancy lasts

Source: keyys2wellness • Instagram

14. This is one of the funniest pregnancy memes and one of my favorites. Sure, I love Leo, but I love this because my first son was initiated. My waters broke before I even started going into labour! So he definitely didn't play along!

Source: ohbabyboxes • Instagram

15th on. My two children were late. That due date came and went. #quotepregnancy

Source: Nurse_maddibryce • Instagram

16. #jokesfunny - but honestly it feels like forever. Someone said to me during my second pregnancy, "I feel like you've been pregnant forever." My only thought was, if you feel like I've been pregnant forever, how do you think I feel? lol

Source: joeybabywraps • Instagram

17. It's true. Every day for the past month you've been thinking, "Is it today?" Those days are long!

Source: melanieemcgrice • Instagram

18. If Babycenter wanted to reduce their online content to make it more concise, they could outline the pregnancy this way! #funny pregnancy memesfunny

Pregnancy Sleep Meme

Source: the_pregnancy_calendar • Instagram

19. What a great tip, but I agree with the answer! #pregnancypregnancytipspregnancy

Source: Pregnancy Problems • Instagram photos and videos

20. This funny baby (who's been in a lot of memes!) says it all! The job change in the third trimester was no joke!

Source: Pregnancy Problems • Instagram photos and videos

21. Definitely one of the worst parts of pregnancy is all those trips to the bathroom. Little did I know I would stop sleeping before the baby was even here! #quotesmom #funnyfunny

Source: Pregnancy Problems • Instagram photos and videos

22. I've seen this image in many memes but this pregnancy meme is without a doubt one of the funniest! I loved my body pillow and even used it postpartum!

Source: giselle.mutalova • Instagram

23. What can I say exactly? When people talk about Tumblr, it's probably not what they mean, but Tumblr takes on a new meaning for a pregnant woman! #funny

Source: the_pregnancy_calendar • Instagram

24. I have to say, as a mom, not much has changed about this cycle. But late at night is often the only time I have to myself, so c'est la vie! #quotesmama

Memes for the dads and partners

Source: Sproutmaternity • Instagram

25. I agree 100% with this couple's arrangement of the most stressful events!

Source: the_pregnancy_calendar • Instagram

26. I don't know how they know this but they all seem to want to be fun babies and stop kicking when someone else is trying to feel them move!

Source: new_england_dad • Instagram

27. This is definitely one that all dads and partners can relate to! Don't forget to remind her how beautiful she is every day! An e-card and flowers or ice cream probably wouldn't hurt either.

Source: HopeandPlum • Instagram

28. I don't know where these people live that you can't buy peanut butter at 9am, but I once requested lucky charms at 11pm.

Second (or third, fourth...) pregnancy memes

Source: neeva.baby • Instagram

29. Ok, this could be one easy Exaggeration…. But it's pretty close! Thank god for Facebook because now all we have to do is log in and post updates of our kids for the whole family to see.

Source: imumzone • Instagram

30. The second time there is a big difference!

Source: the_hotmess_supermom • Instagram

31. This is a meme all moms can relate to, I'm sure! But who would have thought that breastfeeding is the easiest way to feed our kids?!

Source: allstarparents • Instagram

32. The second time around, we're professionals; at least we hope we are!

Source: balanced.birth couple • Instagram

33. Watched Will and Kate get married with my 4 day old son and loved watching their family blossom! Let's remember, ladies, she also has professional people for hair and makeup.

Source: ruminanaturals • Instagram

34. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this! They really were better listeners when they were still in the womb!

Source: randilynngreene • Instagram

35. This woman's face and the chaos of her children behind her say it all. No words needed, some days you just don't have the energy to care.

Keep the laughs going with 40 Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids

By: 35 Pregnancy Memes That Will Make You LOL

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Spectacular Home Featured on Crazy Rich Asians with Amazing Forest Views!

The Story Behind the #TeachersAreHuman Movement

Contemporary Apartment in Ukraine With Stylish Furniture & Purple Hues by Eno Getiashvili