5 Struggles Every Man Faces

the problems men face

Iin the movie shadowlandsabout the true love story of beloved author and Oxford professor CS Lewis and Joy Davidman, Lewis says to one of his students, "We read to know we're not alone." I hope this blog brings the same sentiment of Connectedness conveyed, because the problems men face are not unique.

We all face the same challenges, some obvious, some fought secretly from within. As men, as we face our struggles, especially together, we build character and find hope. With that in mind, let's share that we're not alone by uncovering 5 problems every man faces.

lonliness

Many of us never expect to be lonely in marriage, hoping that a spouse will be the lifelong companion that keeps us from loneliness. However, over time, couples can gradually separate from each other and feel isolated and withdrawn, even for a season. Loneliness isn't just about physical closeness; it's about emotional connection. Sometimes men also feel lonely in the pressure they bear to meet the needs of their family and career. If you're feeling lonely in your marriage, here are some ways you can reconnect with your spouse.

self-doubt

Every man I've ever had deep, honest conversations with has expressed the same nagging struggle I've felt from time to time. We wonder if we have what it takes, if we're making the right decisions, and if other guys feel the same way. In the day-to-day adventures of marriage, as a father of five, and as the leader of a non-profit organization, I have questioned and questioned many decisions. I continue to learn how to trust God to give me the wisdom I need to make the best decisions I can.

lack of direction

No, this isn't about stubbornly refusing to ask for directions (a deserved cliché challenged by mapping apps today). I am speaking of another problem men face, those occasions in life when a man assesses where he is and where he thought he would be and realizes he is not sure where he wants to go. When I've had times like this, I've learned to go to God in prayer first and also to connect with my wife, Susan, for her advice. I have also found that wise, godly men who listen to me and give me good advice often help me to better understand myself and choose a direction to move in.

lack of respect

A lack of respect can crumble a man's spirit. When a woman or child constantly questions a man's judgment, decisions, and actions, it certainly takes the wind out of his sails. So it's important to show our wives and children how much we value their respect without demanding it. It's even more important that we treat them in a way that deserves and deserves their respect.

sexual temptation

Yes, this temptation is one of the problems men face. Every Husband. With the proliferation of pornography on the internet, the destruction it brings is just a click away. Because men often battle this in complete silence and isolation, it can be a dangerous secret that damages them physically, emotionally, and interpersonally. Families are destroyed every day by men who fail online, in person, and in marriage because of sexual temptation and don't know how to deal with those betrayals. It is important that we take safety precautions such as B. Not driving or traveling alone with women other than our wives and sharing our passwords with our wives. We must also share our struggles with our wives and other men who will support us. Here are some more ways to approach this fight.

The problems men face are not unique. What other fights do you see as common among men? Share in a comment.

By: 5 Struggles Every Man Faces

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Spectacular Home Featured on Crazy Rich Asians with Amazing Forest Views!

The Story Behind the #TeachersAreHuman Movement

Contemporary Apartment in Ukraine With Stylish Furniture & Purple Hues by Eno Getiashvili